Wordsmith.org: Today's Word

Commentary, news, new ideas, links, quote of the day and much more

Today's Quote:

Sunday, August 21, 2005

What Bloggers Need to Know About $$$$$$

The title of this blog is a link to a story appearing on Yahoo News. As i have been saying, "the blog's the thing!" - the current means of rapid communication of ideas, complaints, kudos, and PR. There are now millions of blogs. Keeping track of them all and of the information contained therein is becoming an industry of its own. Refer, for instance, to my own blog story "Computer Nerds of the World - Unite!" in the May 22, 2005 archive.

Read all about it Print Story: Bucks for blogs on Yahoo! News">here

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I live on the Pacific slopes of the Talamanca mountain range in southern Costa Rica. My adult children live in the United States. I have a Masters Degree in Gerontology but have worked as a migrant laborer, chicken egg collector, radio broadcaster, secretary, social worker, research director, bureaucrat, writer, editor, political organizer, publicist, telephone operator, and more. My hobby of photography has garnered some awards.

Blog Archive

Buttons